15.10.10

To Be or Not To Be...It's not really a question

I was warned. I was told that when you're 'on' it's like the sun was shining, but to be careful because the clouds still followed. Of course I wrote it off like a barrel full of bullshit, because I'm right and that person was wrong and had no clue what they were talking about. Well here's me eating crow. They were right, I was wrong and I'm okay to admit it.

Good f'ing lord. At first I thought, oh great, this person is really challenging the way I think, what I stand for, and what I believe in. Now, I think that your version of what a friend is, is someone who just hops on to your bandwagon of beliefs. Well guess what, it's not the <> show. This is life, people are going to do things differently, think things differently, and believe in different things than you. Amazingly enough, it's not all about you.


If I chose to bring someone in my life, it's because of who that person IS. Not what they do, or are known for. But not for you, oh no Mr. Black & White. I need to try harder, show by my actions, PROVE that I'm worthy to be your friend, or just call it a friendly fuck and be on our merry way. Whereas, have I ever asked that you prove YOURSELF? Do you even know my middle name? Actually, you didn't even really know my first name. Tell me, what do you even know about me besides the obvious? Friends? When it comes to you and me, you don't know the meaning of the word.

So here's me calling YOU out: you want to be my friend? You want to know me as me, and not as a blogger? Actions speak louder than words, I'll let you figure out how.

No comments: